Untitled design (29).png

Approximately one in four homes in Missouri have high radon levels.

Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas you can't see, smell, or taste.

Prolonged radon exposure is a serious health issue as it can cause lung cancer. 

It is classified as a "Class A" carcinogen according to EPA.

The only way to detect dangerous levels of radon in your home is to test the air.

Radon exposure is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers.

Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.

It is estimated to cause over 21,000 lung cancer deaths each year.

Radon can be found in both old and new homes.

It occurs in the ground naturally, but can leak into homes through cracks and openings in floors and walls.

 

DETECTING
&
REDUCING RADON

The only way to detect if there is radon gas in your home is to test the air. A radon mitigation system is needed if your radon levels are high and may be less expensive than you think.

Read More >

RADON AWARENESS RESOURCES

Download awareness information and find links to  many online resources.

Read More >

FIND CERTIFIED radon professionals

If you plan to hire someone to test or mitigate your home or business, it is important to find a qualified and certified radon service professional. 

Read More >

hOW TO BECOME a CERTIFIED radon professional

There are several companies who can help you become a certified radon professional

Read More >